Please Note: If you enter the school for any reason: playground duty, helping in a classroom, etc., you need to stop at the office, sign in, and put on a visitor badge. Also, if you want to visit with your child on the playground, you MUST check in at the office.
Reminder: no jeans or shorts on Mass days.
You will find documents relating to the following topics at left under Documents. When applicable, an update date will be listed.
- 2016-2017 Calendar
- Advisory Council: keep up on the latest information
- Family Handbook
- Religious Formal Prayers and Actions Expectations According to Grade: page 4
- Kindergarten Enrollment Information Policy: pages 4-5
- Enrichment Programs Offered: pages 6-7
- Special Services: page 7
- Communication - Who, How, When: pages 9-10
- School Policies: pages 11-15, including illness and vaccination info on page 13
- Tardy/Absent Policy: page 18
- Lunch Menu
- Checks should be written out to PW Hot Lunch Program
- Questions or comments? Please call Lauri Grace, Food Service Director at 989.587.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the link at left for online access to accounts
- Playground Duty List
- Please see the NEW GUIDELINES for Playground Duty supervision found at left. This includes arrival time, payment for subs, etc. These are new for 2016.2017.
- The entire year of playground supervision can be found at left.
- Supply List for 2016-2017
- TAB Program
- Are you interested in getting email notifications? See the link at left (Shop With Scrip)
- If you would like to receive emails including new scrip product announcements, info about upcoming promotions, and tips to maximize your scrip earnings, please go to the website and enter your email address.
- Go to the bottom right side of the page, under STAY CONNECTED, click on "Sign Up". You will be prompted to enter your email address.
- At left you will also find several forms to get started with TAB and/or to stay up to date with what is available.
*For more specific details and important dates, see the archived Parent Letters.*
- Virtus Training Instructions
We will come to know God, to love God,
and to serve God and His people.